We are looking for a full-time hire to help build our continually growing product catalogs. We need someone who takes pride in doing awesome work. You will not be simply data entry, we need you to always be trying to improve our processes and coming up with genius ideas.
We are Hiring
Product Data Specialist
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Collecting and combining required datasets from different sources required for new products.
- Data enrichments and updates on existing products
- Assist in backup and security of business data
- Data integrity: ensuring the accuracy of all product data in the PIM system
- Communicate with Product Manager and be proactive in making necessary data revisions
- Assist in data cleansing activities
- Assist in developing reports and data integrity
- Assist with development of training materials and processes for new and existing PIM users
- Troubleshoot with users on PIM system
- Make recommendations on data enhancements for SEO
- Assist in data quantitative and qualitative market research and analysis
- Assist in monitoring and signaling trends
- Degree and/or relevant experience in marketing, merchandising, purchasing, or sales in a distribution environment is preferred.
- Nearly all of the tasks required in this position require highly competent computer skills. Basic proficiency in managing larger amounts of data in Excel, Access and relational data base is required (Advanced is preferred).
- Basic knowledge of PIM is required, Akeneo is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of lighting is required.
- Proven track record of meeting project timelines and deadlines is preferred.
- A general understanding and willingness to learn how to manipulate data and files in an efficient manner.
Any-Lamp is an E-commerce company who is specialized in lighting products such as bulbs, accessories and fixtures. We have been specializing in lighting for over 25 years, with more than 10,000 satisfied customers every year. Any-Lamp.com sells products to more than 13 different countries across Europe.
We are a rapidly growing company in lighting with multiple operating companies and over 100 employees. The operating companies within the group sell multiple lighting projects and through various retailers within Europe. The average age of our employees is 30, we have more than 10 nationalities.
We have the ambition to green the world to help our customers reduce their energy and CO2 consumption by at providing LED technology.
- For start a temporary contract with extension to a permanent contract.
- Opportunity to get a lot of insights in the field of e-commerce.
- International and dynamic environment.
- Being part of a fast growing company.
- Salary according to experience and qualifications.
Sent your application with letter of motivation to: Patrick.Groenendal@Any-Lamp.com.